Information on the Special entry Tirupati Darshan Tickets
Pilgrims can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through Internet Booking at www.ttdsevaonline.com
The Special Entry Darshan( #SeeghraDarshanam ) is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims.
The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with two Laddus free of cost and booking is open round the clock.
The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27.August.2014.
Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make eHundi Offering while booking Darshan tickets.
- The pilgrim should invariably present himself / themselves at the reporting time indicated in the ticket. The right of entry will automatically get forfeited if they do not report before expiry of the time of admission indicated in the ticket.
- For group ticket holders all the pilgrims mentioned in the ticket have to report collectively at a time.
- The pilgrims shall invariably be present in traditional dress code (Dothi, Pyjama & Kurtha for men and Sarie, half sarie, chudidhar with dupatta for women) while reporting for darshan. No person in shorts / skin tight cloths will be permitted. Wearing dupatta / upper cloth is a must to women pilgrims.
- Pilgrim should come with at least two printouts of the confirmation slip along with original proof of ID of all the persons and to produce the same at VQC -I for verification to get entry for Darshan and the other one while collecting the prasadam.
- All bookings are FINAL: Postponement / advancement / cancellation / refund is not allowed.
- The pilgrims should not carry any luggage / cell phones / electronic gadgets while entering the Q line.
- The admission for the Darshan will be from the specified entry point only.
- T.T.D reserves the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.
- The visiting Pilgrim should invariably produce only the original ID proof given while booking the Darshan ticket of all the members printed on the ticket at the time of availing the Darshan. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
- The Pilgrims whose photos are printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Darshan. Photos shall be legible for every individual.