The drive from Chennai to Tirupati takes you through the untouched forests of Venkatadri Peak. Head out of the hot plains of Chennai and travel to the town of Tirupati to reach Tirumala temple perched on top of a hill.
Chennai to Tirupati taxi rental for next day return. Call +919840061594
Maximum 4 Passengers
Maximum 4 Passengers
Maximum 7 Passengers
Maximum 12 Passengers
|Mileage included from garage to garage:||380 kms||380 kms||430 kms||450 kms|
|Air Conditioned Car ?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Driver’s allowance included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Permit & Road Tax included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Toll, parking for Tirumala hill included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Applicable GST included?||NO||NO||NO||NO|
- This package is exclusively for Chennai to Tirupati Taxi hire.
- Extra Charges for KM beyond allowed usage is chargeable (Hatchback @ Rs.9 per KM / Sedan @ Rs.10 per KM / Innova @ Rs.13 per KM / FT @ Rs.15 per KM)
- This rate package is for taxi hiring to Tirumala only. Cannot be coupled local Chennai city usage.
- All applicable toll, parking included is only for one instance to Tirumala Hill and not for other places you visit.
Climbing Tirumala more than once is chargeable. Rs.500, Rs.800, Rs.1000 and Rs.1200 for Small Car, Sedan Car, Innova and Force Traveller respectively per instance apart from the additional mileage cost.
- All extra or additional or excluded toll, parking and entry fee to be paid directly by the customer.
- Andhra Pradesh entry Permit, Road tax is included. Excludes expenses with routes deviation other than Chennai-Thirumala-Chennai).
- Readings for time and mileage starts and ends at our closest Garage from reporting place for all billing purposes.
- Driver’s allowance is Inclusive. The driver will take care of his stay on his own (most probably he will spend the night in any free accommodation for drivers provided by the hotel/guesthouse or will sleep in the car).
- A/C is switched off during Tirumala hill climbings for safety purpose. Both climbing up / down the Tirumala Hills
- Cars released from duty after 11:30pm at Chennai city will attract additional day driver’s allowance.
- Cars released from duty beyond 2am, will be billed at full day hire charges.
Phone or WhatsAPP: +91 98400 61594 ( 24 x 7 )
Inside Trumala Tirupati – This magnificence has been captured, for the first time on camera, by the National Geographic India Channel in a 43-minute documentary – ” #InsideTirumalaTirupati ’ – that premiered on Monday 27th March 2017 at 9 pmPages: